Friday, April 10, 2009

Flashback: Easter 2008

Last year was Savannah's 2nd Easter. She was not a huge fan of the Easter Bunny, but we did get her to sit on his lap for a few minutes. She had such a fun time looking for Easter eggs and thanks to her older cousin, Cody, she got a basket full of eggs!!! Last year was fun, but I think this year she will be way more into it!!
I had to hold her basket for her because she couldn't walk with it. It was too big for her then. She will have the same basket this year but I bet she doesn't have that problem anymore!!
Colton, Cody, Savannah AJ, me and Bradley. Last year was AJ's first Easter.





2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to comment back to you on my blog...so, I guess I'll write on yours!! You saw Avery, how come i didn't see you??? Where were we? I wish I would have seen Savannah!!! Soo sad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker