The wedding party. Jenn & Kyle (sitting) Jeremy, Chad, Dusty, Brandon, Me, Lindsay, Lyndsey.Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Congratulations Aunt Jenn & Uncle Kyle!!!!
This past weekend, Brandon, Savannah and I were all apart of our good friends Jenn & Kyle's wedding. Brandon was a groomsmen, I was the Matron of Honor and of course Savannah was the adorable Flower Girl. The wedding went perfect with the exception of Savannah having a little panic attack 10 minutes before the wedding and not walking down. She did good all day, through getting her hair done, all the pictures and getting ready. It's ok, she was still the cutest little flower girl ever!!! And we will have some great pictures soon!!! I was a little pre-occupied with everything else, so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I know plenty of people were taking pictures and the professional photographers got lots of pictures of all us too. I will definitely post more pictures later!!!
The wedding party. Jenn & Kyle (sitting) Jeremy, Chad, Dusty, Brandon, Me, Lindsay, Lyndsey.
The wedding party. Jenn & Kyle (sitting) Jeremy, Chad, Dusty, Brandon, Me, Lindsay, Lyndsey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







The pics are so good. Savy is too cute. I miss my girl, give her a huge hug and kisses from her favorite aunt Katy.
ReplyDeleteYou look soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDelete