Sorry, I know I am a little behind........... Here are a few of the many pictures from 4
th of July this year. Every year, Brandon's parents have a pool party. It's always lots of fun. Family and friends come up from Houston. It's always good to see everyone. And everyone loved seeing how much Savannah had grown since last summer!

What a big girl with her
froggie float. Hanging out in the pool all by herself. She didn't need or want any help!!

She likes she's just so cool with her sunglasses!!

Savannah loves playing with Daddy. He's so goofy!!!

This is our friends son
Kash. He is 2 months younger then Savannah. Aren't they a cute little couple!!!
Denise! She is soooo cute! Her and Avery would have soo much fun together! It was really good to see you last week! I hope we can get together soon w/ the girls! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteDenise, I just love Savannah in her swimsuit. AND, I can't believe you know how to french braid her hair...I'm so jealous I've always wanted to learn how to do that. See you next week! Love Erica
ReplyDelete