Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

So of course before Halloween, we have to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Savannah loves to go there. She had so much fun she decided to take a break and relax a minute before she went to the next bounce house!!! Pumpkins are so comfy....................

Jumping off the pile of hay into Daddy's arms!! Love the pigtails!!


I wish they would have had this the past 2 years. If they did, I missed it. How cool!!! This Fall Savannah is 3 feet tall!!!

We had to have a picture with Mickey Mouse!!! Who doesn't love Mickey!!


Or Minnie Mouse!!! She loved wearing this outfit. I think she felt like a Princess!!!

Our Family.

Daddy are you sure we have to go to this house........it looks a little scary........

The Princess and her ride for the night.

Savannah and her friend Avery who is 1 year younger. So cute. Her mom made the tutu!!!!

By the end of the night, Savannah was so tired, but she did have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker