Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was very exciting for Savannah. She got so much stuff (way too much stuff). Mommy and Daddy went slightly overboard this year as did Grandma, Papaw Carter, Nanny, Papaw Melton and Aunts!!! But Savannah had a great day and loved everything she got!! This big wheel is what Santa brought. She loved it!! Thanks Santa!!

One of the many presents from Mommy and Daddy. I think she was on overload opening everything. I don't think she realized what all she got until later because she was just trying to get everything opened as fast as possible.

Daddy and Savannah making faces........weirdo's!!!

What a goofball.

Mommy and her pretty girl!!!!


This was actually Christmas #3 on Christmas Day. Christmas at my parents house.

Me and my new niece Abby. What a sweet baby and a wonderful Christmas present for our entire family!!

Savy and her new cuz! Oh what fun they will have! I remember all the good times we had as kids with our cousin's and hope it will be the same for these 2 girls!!

Our Family plus 1!!!

I love this picture. It's so funny. My mom with Abby.....so sweet.........then you have Colton and my dad......what the heck????


Christmas #2..........Brandon's Parents House.
Some presents just can't be wrapped............This was from Papaw Carter. Savannah's very own Peddle Car!!! She loved it. This Christmas was a little different because Auntie Ace was stranded in OKC. She did not make it in time for this Christmas but we were able to come back later Christmas night and see her and open more presents.........

More pictures of our family!!! I love those 2 people more then anything else in the world!!!!

Grandma, Smalls and Papaw.

Grandma got Savannah a baby. I have to say the 2 babies she got on Christmas were probably her most favorite presents!!!

We had to go outside and play with her new ride! It was a little slick but she still had a good time!!!
Christmas #4..........Auntie Ace made it..................

The last time we visited Auntie Ace in OKC, Savannah spent the entire time playing on Auntie Ace's mini trampoline. So what better present to get them a mini trampoline.


Savannah and daddy relaxing on the Trampoline after a very long, but wonderful day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker