Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hanging with friends

Today Savannah and I went to a baby shower for my friend Desiree. Savannah got to go also because Avery and Parker were going to be there and she really wanted to play with them. Their mom's and I all used to work together. I miss them both very much! It was great to see them today and to see how much the kiddos are growing and changing. Savannah has always been so shy and until recently would not look or play with anyone unless she already new them. Lately she has really been opening up and although she starts out very shy and reserved, after a few minutes she warms up and has a good time. This is Savannah and Cathy (my boss). A few months ago, I would have not gotten a picture like this. So glad she opened up today and let me take this pic.
The 3 babies. Well, I guess they aren't babies any more (at least that is what Savannah tells me anytime I call her my baby). They are little people with BIG personalities. Avery, Savannah and Parker. What a cute trio.So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker