Saturday, December 11, 2010

4th Birthday Party

My babies 4. I can't believe it. Seems like she was just born. This year, like all the years before, we had a birthday party at home. The Theme????? Well Princess of course. My little Princess before all the guest arrived.
Enjoying the bounce house before it got too crowded. Notice how nice her hair was in the first picture and how it looks now...........what was I thinking....
Auntie Ace and Savannah taking a break. Jumping and sliding can be exhausting.
Everyone's here, cake's done, presents opened.....................let's JUMP!!!


Apparently some of the adults were "Helping" the kids down the slide. By helping I mean tossing!!!
And this would be how she got the road rash on her nose...............thanks Daddy!!!

It was a wonderful day. Thank you everyone who could come and help us celebrate. Maybe next year we will be smart and not have the party at the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker