Sunday, March 22, 2009

Going Bonkers

Saturday Brandon and I decided to take Savannah to Going Bonkers. She loves that place and had such a good time the last few times we have gone.



She liked going down the slide's on her tummy. We didn't even have to show her, she just did it on her own. Our little daredevil!!



She went all the way up to the top over and over and over and over!!! She was so tired afterward she fell asleep before we got home!!!




I think Brandon had as much fun as she did!!! We don't need another kid, Savannah will always have a playmate in Daddy!!!
Denise

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your new blog. What a great place to go and get caught up on Miss Savannah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog too. I am so glad you started it. I know I need to totally update mine. I started it in the summer when I had time. But I will find time soon. It is nice to hear what you and the family are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker