In May, Brandon, Savannah and I will be in our friends, Jenn & Kyle's wedding. Jenn and I decided to do a test run on our nails and toes to make sure we liked how they turned out. We wanted to include Savannah since she will be the Flower Girl. She actually did pretty good. She sat still while they did her nails and toes and even let them put a pretty little flower on her thumbs. While Jenn & I were getting our's done, Savannah kept messing up one of her fingernails. By the time we got home, she was missing polish on 2 fingers and when I picked her up from daycare the next day, she only had polish on 1 finger!! I think we will probably not get her fingers done for the wedding!! Big mistake!!! Oh well!! At least her toes looked good and she still has all the polish on them!!
Here she is getting one of her fingers redone for the 3rd time!! Doesn't she look like she is having so much fun!!!!




Denise....she is such a CUTIE!! I can't believe that she is such a big girl already, that means that in one year Avery will be her size!! =( She is so cute! We NEED to get together SOON!!!!!
ReplyDelete